Location: New Brighton, MN
New Brighton, MN Area Job For a Speech Language Pathologist
Actively interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for a new job near New Brighton, MN. As the SLP, you will be providing speech therapy services to children ages 1-6 years of age with varying disabilities. The school district near New Brighton, MN is looking for someone with AAC experience.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Responsibilities:
- Ability to work closely in classrooms and small group settings
- Supervise SLPA
- Provide consistent comprehensive evaluations and services for a broad range of speech and language disabilities and both high tech and low tech Augmentative Alternative Communication
- Must be a hands-on therapist with the ability to create a positive climate, culture, and school/work environment for staff and students
Speech Language Pathologist Job Requirements:
- Active MN SLP License
- MN Dept of Ed Cert
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
- Previous school experience is preferred
If you are interested in learning more details about the Speech Language Pathologist job near New Brighton, MN, please email a copy of your resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com and use the following link to view my availability and schedule a time to speak with me about this job.
National Hiring Manager
Ask me about teletherapy..
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled