Location: New Braunfels, TX
New Braunfels SLP Position
We are looking for an SLP-CCC (or strong CFY with schools experience) for this Full Time position in the New Braunfels, Texas area. It's full time in an Elementary school, and staff are expected to provide therapy virtually and conduct evaluations in-person. TX SLP License is required- CCCs are preferred, but we will consider Clinical Fellows with strong school-based experience.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Skills:
- Examine and plan services
- Provide services for students with speech disorders
- Communicate with parents and staff
- Instruct speech handicapped students in the development of desirable speech habits
- Develop IEPs and maintain records
- Attend meetings
- Evaluate and provide individual student progress
Interested in this Speech and Language Pathologist (SLP) job near New Braunfels, TX? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
Sarah Misurac, National Hiring Manager- 813-792-3437
Interested in teletherapy? Call me!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled