Location: York, NE
NEEDED: Full-Time On-Site School Psychologist near York, NEApply
Seeking a full-time on-site school psychologist for a contract position for the 21/22 school year near York, NE.
This school psychologist job daily duties consist of, but are not limited to:
- Processing referrals
- Conducting student evaluations and assessments
- Maintaining student records
- Lead/participate/provide input in MDT, IEP, and 504 meetings
- Assist school staff and serve on MTSS and other student problem solving teams
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate effectiveness of academic, social/emotional, and behavioral programs/services
This school psychologist job requires the ability to work with students in grades Pre K-12th grade and full-time availability Monday-Friday. This position also requires the Nebraska School Psychologist Certification.
If interested in this full-time on-site school psychologist contract job near York, NE, please email your resume to email@example.com and call (813) 774-5082 to discuss the job further.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply