Location: Nashville, TN
Nashville, TN - Local CNA (Corrections)
A 13 week contract opportunity is available for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Nashville, TN.
- The hired (CNA) will be responsible for direct prisoner care - providing care to those with multiple complex medical problems, those requiring mental health interventions, those with long-term medical needs, and those recovering from serious illness or surgery.
- At least 1 year of (CNA) experience
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Active CNA certification
- Prior experience in a secure/lock-down facility, prior experience in Psych.
- Must be currently residing in the state of Tennessee or greater Nashville area
- 12.5 hour shifts
- Nights or Days available
- 4 on 3 off, 3 on 4 off
If you are interested in this position or want more information, please apply and submit your resume with your application.
National Account Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled