Location: Nashville, TN
Nashville School Psychologist - Permanent Job OpeningApply
Sunbelt Staffing is now working with a Nashville TN area School District who now needs a permanent School Psychologist for their K-12th grade students. This is a full time, permanent job opportunity with benefits and a full year salary.
School Psychologist Job Information:
- K-12th grade evaluations
- IEP Meetings, report writing, evaluations
- Benefits and Salary with the school district
School Psychologist Job Schedule:
- Monday - Friday
- Full Time
School Psychologist Job Qualifications:
- TN School Psychologist License
- New graduates are welcome to apply!
- Must pass background and drug screen
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply