Location: Morgantown, WV
Multiple Travel Long Term Mental Health RNs
These Contract RN (Registered Nurse) job openings are in Huntington, WV. The ideal candidate will be experienced in providing mental care to those who need it while remaining patient and calm. Must be willing and available to work all shifts. Review the job description below and follow the directions at the bottom to apply.
• Recording a patient’s medical history accurately
• Taking and recording measurements of blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
• Observing patients under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications etc.
• Monitor patients’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts
• Provide emotional and psychological support when needed
• Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions
• At least one year of Skilled Nursing/ Long Term Care experience or similar role
• Ability to undertake a variety of diverse care tasks
• Available to work any shift
• Good knowledge of MS Office and data entry
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Compassionate and able to handle stress
• 6-month contract
• Travel Opportunity
• Local Opportunity
To learn more about these Registered Nursing job openings in Huntington, WV and more, please apply today and send a current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Hiring Manager
#Healthcare #RN #RegisteredNurses #Nurse # TravelNurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled