Location: Chicago, IL
Multiple Temporary COVID-19 Registered Nurse Needs - RN
Sunbelt Staffing is accepting applications for Multiple Temporary COVID-19 Registered Nurse Needs – RN throughout the Chicago, IL area. See job duties and qualifications below.
- Monitor and documenting client temperatures twice daily
- Monitor and documenting client symptoms
- Coordinate transport to medical facility in the event a client develops symptoms or has a medical emergency
- Coordinate with other onsite personnel
- Coordinate nutritional and support services
- Coordinate delivery and retrieval of ancillary materials and waste.
- IL RN License - Current and without disciplinary action or restriction
- Reliable Transportation and Auto Insurance, Driver’s License
- Must have Minimum of 1 year of RN experience
- Basic Life Support (American Heart Association)
- 35 - 40 Hours a Week, M-F
- Locations Varies - All over Chicago Candidates must be flexible.
- Schedule Varies: Must be flexible 7AM-3PM, 3PM-11PM, 11PM-7AM.
- ASAP Starts
- N-95 Mask Fit Tested
- July 30th, 2020 Contract End Date
To learn more about these Temporary COVID-19 Registered Nurse Needs – RN throughout the Chicago, IL area and more, please apply today and send a current resume to email@example.com
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled