Location: Brookline, MA
Multiple K-12th Grade SLP Job Openings - Brookline, MA AreaApply
I am actively reviewing resumes to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). I am looking to hire SLP’s who can work with a school district close to the Brookline, MA area. This position will be for the upcoming 2020-2021 academic school year and will work full-time at 32.5 hours per week.
- Itinerant position working at more than 1 school in the district
- 45-50 students on the caseload
- Student disabilities varies depending on the type of caseload. If you have caseload preferences, please make those known
- Students on caseload have
- Must be willing to be placed in any area of the district
- Prior ASD experience required or wants to work with children on the spectrum
- MA SLP license required and Teaching Certification (MTEL) – as long as the license is applied for all applicants can start the position
We are interested in scheduling interviews for this position very soon and we would love to review resumes. Please send all updated resumes to email@example.com or contact Torri Griffith directly for more information or to be considered for an interview.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply