Location: Moorpark, CA
Moorpark, CA | Bilingual School Psychologist Job | upcoming school year
I am working with a school located near Moorpark, CA, who is seeking a Bilingual School Psychologist to begin with the district for the upcoming school year. This position is Full Time, 40 hours per week.
The School Psychologist must be flexible to work with students K-12th with a full range of disabilities. Seeking experience with Emotional Disturbances.
Primary responsibilities include evaluation support, treatment and IEP participation and meetings.
- Master's in School Psychology.
- Must have a valid California - School Psychologist License.
- Must have PPS credential.
- Bilingual - Spanish / English
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a School Psychologist.
We are looking to hire for this School Psychologist role near Moorpark, CA, immediately - Please email your updated Resume/ CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled