Location: MIssoula, MT
Montana - Travel Operating Room Registered Nurse -DaysApply
Sunbelt Staffing is actively seeking an experienced Operating Room Registered Nurse for a 13 week travel contract in Missoula, MT.
Missoula is known for its blue-ribbon trout fishing (made famous by A River Runs Through It) and spectacular natural beauty. The outdoor recreational opportunities are limitless.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected] or call (813)219-1050 directly. Please see below for complete details pertaining to the assignment.
- 13 weeks
- Possible extension based on performance
- Shift: Days
- 40 hours per week
Required for Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Professional References
- 2 or more years of recent experience on the unit
Education and Certification:
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited Nursing Program
- BLS and ACLS Certifications
- Montana or Compact License Required
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- 24/7 Support Line
- Personalized recruiting experience
This is a great opportunity for any traveler to build their resume. Join a team of professional and welcoming healthcare workers when taking an assignment with Sunbelt Staffing. Our mission is to advocate for our travelers and make life better for those who make lives better.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Account Manager
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply