Location: Oldsmar, FL
Minneapolis, MN: Speech Language Pathologist- CCC (High School) Job Opening Im currently working
I’m currently working with a school district near Minneapolis, MN on scheduling interviews for a full time Speech Language Pathologist job opening they have for the current school year. SLP-CCC will be working with students within 1-2 local high schools.
- Full time (35 hours per week)
- Providing direct services to high school and transition students
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- Supporting students 14 to 22 years old
- Assessments and IEP participation
Candidate is required to have Minnesota State license and schools and pediatric experience. Ideal candidate is comfortable working with high school students.
For immediate consideration please email your resume to Erica.Corey@sunbeltstaffing.com.
National Hiring Manager
813-448-1641 | Erica.Corey@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled