Location: Milwaukee, WI
Milwaukee, WI - School Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening
Milwaukee, WI - Sunbelt Staffing is currently working with a local middle school to find a certified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) to work full time.
- Support the academic achievement and social participation of the students in the classroom by providing them with the support and therapy necessary.
- Actively participate in IEP meetings.
- Ensuring adherence to all mandated timelines.
- Individual must be flexible in the workplace, willingness to work on both individual and small group services.
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology, Communicative Disorders, or related field from accredited university.
- Active WI state SLP - CCC license.
- DPI Certification.
To be considered for an interview, please contact the Hiring Manager, Christie Carson by phone 813-792-3441 or send your resume to Christie.email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled