Location: Millis, MA
Millis, MA | School-Based Speech Language PathologistApply
I am working with a school district near Millis, MA to schedule interviews for a part-time speech language pathologist job for this school year.
- Part-time (16 hours per week)
- Provide speech services to middle school students who have a range of disabilities and needs
- Complete evaluations and assessments
- Implement student IEP goals and write IEP reports
- Participate in IEP meetings
- Must have active MA SLP license and ASHA CCC
- Prior experience in a school setting is a plus
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 379-3707.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply