Location: Rolling Prairie, WI
Middle School Speech Pathologist - Rolling Prairie, WIApply
A school district surrounding the Rolling Prairie, WI area has an opening for a Speech and Language Pathologist. We are accepting resumes from applicants who are interested in full-time positions for the remaining 2020-21 academic school year.
- Part-time position working 8 hours per week
- 2nd-6th grade students on the caseload
- Caseload includes students with articulation and language disabilities
- Focus ill be on services minutes
- Must have an SLP license in WI and able to enter minutes for Medicaid billing
If you are interested in this position, or if you would like to learn more information on how to set up an interview send all updated resumes to email@example.com. Torri can also be reached directly at 813.792.3443.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply