Location: Belvidere, IL
Middle School Special Education Teacher (Upcoming Year)- Belvidere, Illinois
Sunbelt is assisting a school district in the Belvidere, Illinois area to hire a Special Education Teacher to work full time for the upcoming school year.
Special Educators work in resource classrooms providing both push in (co-teaching) and pull out (resource room) minutes to scholars in 5th through 8th Grade.
Work Hours: 32.5 hours/week
- Maximize time on task by ensuring that all classroom lessons and activities are directly tied to standards
- Participate in collaborative curriculum development, frequent professional development, and feedback/coaching meetings
- Design and implement targeted daily whole group and small group lesson plans, as well as assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
- Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices
- Be accountable for scholars' mastery of academic standards
- Ensure a structured, orderly, and calm classroom environment through the use of Teach Like a Champion, Calm Classroom, and Responsive Classroom techniques
Special Education Teacher Requirements:
- IL Special Education Teacher License
- PEL Endorsement
For immediate consideration for the Special Education Teacher Job, please email your resume and references to the email below or for more information call the Hiring Manager at 813-207-2869.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled