Location: Sterling Heights , MI
Middle School Special Education Teacher Job Opportunity - Sterling Heights, MI
Sterling Heights, MI: A school district in the area is seeking a Special Education Teacher for a full-time and full school year job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- 20/21 School year
- Middle School
- On site
- Resource position
- Approximately 15 students
- MI Special Education Teacher certification
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this Special Education Teacher job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled