Location: Wheaton, IL
Middle School Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Wheaton, IL
Sunbelt Staffing is currently conducting interviews with Special Education Teacher s in the Wheaton, IL area for a full-time job opportunity.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Middle School (6-8th grade)
- Must have Co-Teaching experience
- Subject is ELA
- Write IEP’s and update goal progress
- Master’s in special education and IL LSB1 license
- ELA Certification preferred
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this Special Education Teacher job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled