Location: Montrose, CO
Middle School Special Education Teacher Job Opening - Montrose, CO
A school district in the Montrose, CO area is seeking a Special Education Teacher for the 20/21 school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews to fill this position.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Middle School students
- Working with 2-3 other Middle School Teachers
- 50 Students total in caseload
- Mild to moderate disabilities
- CO Special Education Teacher Certification
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this Special Education Teacher job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled