Location: Tacoma, WA
Middle School SLPA JobApply
A school district near Tacoma, WA is looking for a talented Speech Language Pathologist’s Assistant (SLPA) for the new school year! This is a great opportunity at a local school district to grow with for the new year.
- SLPA license in the state of WA.
- Previous experience in either pediatrics or school based is preferred.
- IEP experience (Preferred).
- New School Year Placement.
- Full time – 35 hours per week.
If interested in this Speech Language Pathologist’s Assistant (SLPA) job near Tacoma WA, apply directly to this post or call my direct line: 813-863-9607.
Aidan Randleman – [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply