Location: Detroit , MI
MedSurg RN Travel
There is a travel position available for a MedSurg RN to work Float Pool at a facility in Detroit, Michigan. In addition to general nursing, responsibilities of Med/Surge Nurses include (but are not limited to). Consults and coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans. This nurse also prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an IV) and records prescribed medications.
- 13 Weeks
- Night shift
- 36 hours guaranteed a week
- Must have vendor clinical pre-screen included within resume
- 1 year minimum recent Med/Surg RN experience needed
- NIH & BLS certifications required
- Candidates can have MI RN license pending (MUST HAVE MI RN LICENSE BY START OF ASSIGNMENT)
- Travel Nursing
#Travelnursing #Nurse #MedSurg #MS #RN
If this position interest you, please forward your resume to Aiyetora Olafemi to learn more and to possibly be considered for an interview.
National Hiring Manager
813-261-2265 (Call or Text)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled