Location: Medina, WA
Medina, WA LPN Job
We are looking for LPNs for a job in Medina, Washington for the upcoming school year. This position is full time (33 hours per week) and will be with one student. We want someone to start ASAP and continue on through the end of this school year with possible summer work.
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Requirements:
- WA LPN License
- Highly motivated, student focused
- Patient, positive with student
Licensed Practical Nurse Job Skills:
- Duties are to be performed in accordance with standards of professional nurse practice, district/state board of education policies and procedures and State law regarding nurse practice.
- The nurse should be prepared to provide preventative care as well as deal with emergency situations should they arise
- Skills such as practice administering insulin, trach care, g-tube care, vent care, and medicine administration tend to be common demands and are valuable in a school setting
- Collaboration with the nursing team, teachers, and parents may be necessary
Interested in this Licensed Practical Nurse job near Medina, WA? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled