Location: Brunswick, ME
Medical Technologist in Brunswick MaineApply
Medical Lab Scientist Travel Job near Brunswick, Maine
Sunbelt Staffing is in need of a traveling medical lab scientist for a 13-week contract near Brunswick, Maine.
· Two or more years of experience working as a generalist in a U.S. clinical lab
· Ability to function independently
· ASCP or AMT certification as a lab professional
· Full-time (40 hours per week, guaranteed)
· Evening Shift
· Competitive pay package
· 13-week assignment, with possibility of extension
Reach out to me with your most recent resume, 3 references, and follow the link below to complete the skills checklist, to be considered. Give me a call if you have any questions.
National Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply