Location: Idaho Falls, ID
Medical Surgical/Orthopedics Travel RN Contract
A contract assignment is now available in Idaho Falls, ID for a Medical Surgical Registered Nurse. The Registered Nurse will be providing care for patients before and after medical procedures. The contract is a total of 13-weeks but has the possibility of an extension based on clinical performance and professionalism.
- Active ID or Compact RN License
- BLS (AHA or American Red Heart)
- Minimum of 2 years of recent clinical experience in Medical Surgical/Orthopedic Unit.
- 12 Hour Nights
- At least 2 weekend shifts per month
- Post op surgical care and monitoring
- Dressing changes, IV starts, ambulation of patients, medication administration
If you are interested in this contract assignment, please send your resume and clinical references to email@example.com or call 813-792-3456.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled