Location: Springfield, MA
Massachusetts Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - VirtualApply
A Massachusetts school district is currently reviewing resumes and ready to interview for a work virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) position for the rest of the current school year.
Virtual Job Requirements:
- MA Speech Language Pathologist License, MTEL
- 2 + years of school experience
- Master's Degree
- Ability to pass a tech screen
Speech Language Pathologist job Details:
- Full time hours
- Duties: Assessments, direct services, IEP meetings, etc.
- Contract start: ASAP - Rest of the school year
- Elementary aged students
- Disabilities: A variety/ mix
To apply, apply directly within or send your resume to the National Hiring Manager at [email protected] for immediate consideration for this work from home SLP job based out of Massachusetts. Text/ call 813 -343 - 2035 for more information.
*We offer onsite options as well. Call/email/text National Hiring Manager for to explore other job opportunities*
Marissa Kirchner- National Hiring Manager at Sunbelt Staffing
Phone: 813-343 - 2035
Email: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply