Location: Marysville, CA
Marysville, CA area | Two Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing needed (Full time)Apply
I have partnered with a wonderful school district near the Marysville, CA area that is in need of 2 full time (37.5 hours per week) Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing. These would be contract positions for the full upcoming school year.
Job License Requirements:
- Candidates must have their California Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing License
- Must be able to travel to the Marysville, CA area
- Previous pediatric experience preferred
- The Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing will be working 1:1 with hard of hearing/Deaf students
- Students in all grade levels- K-12
To be considered for this Teacher of The Deaf and Hard of Hearing opening in the Marysville, CA area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply