Location: Oakland, MD
Maryland - Day Shift LTC LPNApply
OAKLAND, MD - There is a 13+ week contract assignment available for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), with at least 1+ year of experience, to work day shift at a 90+ long-term care facility.
The hired LPN will be responsible for providing direct and personalized nursing care to residents - taking vital signs and weights, administering medications, addressing emergency situations, adjusting or revising patient care plans, working with facility medical staff on patient treatments, etc.
- Active Maryland LPN license
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- At least 1+ year of LPN experience
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of graduation from accredited nursing program
- Day shift, 12s
- 36 hours a week minimum
- No block scheduling
Employment Type: This is a full-time, travel nursing contract assignment opportunity with potential to extend based on performance and facility need.
If you have interest in this Maryland - Day Shift LTC LPN contract opportunity or want more information apply today with attached updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply