Location: Manteca, CA
Manteca, CA Area - School-Based Contract Opportunity for Experienced Speech Language Pathologist
Sunbelt Staffing has a job opportunity for an experienced SLP for a school-based position near Manteca, California.
- 35 hours per week for the full new school year
- Most students on the caseload have mild to moderate speech related delays and disorders, while there may be a small number of students with more intensive needs
- Specific caseload assignment will be determined through the interview process, based on individual skills and background, with consideration given to preference
- Responsibilities include:
- administering evaluations
- writing IEP's
- establishing therapeutic treatment plans
- delivering direct and consult services
- attending and participating in IEP meetings
- active California SLP license
- recent, relevant experience is preferred, although we will consider a strong SLP with extensive clinical or home-health pediatric experience and working knowledge of school-based therapy best practices
- experience using SEIS
Due to the potential need for virtual services, we are looking for a tech savvy SLP with the ability to effortlessly transition from onsite to remote services.
To discuss this position in detail, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470, or email current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled