Location: El Monte, CA
LVN School Nurse full-time job near El Monte, CAApply
I am helping a school district, in the El Monte, CA area to locate a Licensed Vocational Nurse to assist their students. This position is for the current school year and is a 1:1 role where the LVN is responsible for providing direct care to 1 student throughout the school day.
LVN Job Details:
- 30 + hours a week
- Monday – Friday
- School located near El Monte, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse responsibilities and duties:
- 1:1 with a 4 years old male student (Medical conditions discussed during an interview
- Supporting students within a classroom setting during the school day
- May need to ride the school bus with the student
Sunbelt Benefits Offered:
- Weekly pay
- Optional Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
A California LVN license will be required to be considered for this school nurse job.
If you would like to apply for or request more information regarding this full-time, LVN job in the El Monte, CA area please contact Hannah Podwirny either by phone 813.688.9180 or by email [email protected]. I am looking to get interviews set up as soon as possible.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply