Location: Oakland, MD
LTC Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) - ContractApply
A 13 week contract assignment is available and looking to hire on a Geriatric Nursing Assistant, or GNA, with CNA experience to work in a 90+ bed LTC facility. The facility is located in the Oakland, MD area.
Please thoroughly review all qualifications and details below prior to applying.
- Active Maryland CNA certification
- Active Maryland GNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) certification - American Heart Association
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- Proof of CNA certification program completion as well as GNA certification completion
- Evening shift (230p-1030p)
- 40 hours per week minimum (Required)
- Full-time, travel nursing contract assignment
If you are interested in this LTC Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) - Contract position or want more information, apply today!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply