Location: Terra Alta, WV
LTC CNA-Terra Alta, WVApply
There is a need in Terra Alta, WV for a Long Term Care (LTC), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
- Transfer patients between beds, wheelchairs, and other locations.
- Take vital signs including pulse, and blood pressure.
- Monitor patients conditions and report problems to nursing staff.
- Maintain safety standards with proper handling and disposal of biomedical waste.
- Keep rooms clean and ready to meet individual needs.
- Improve patients' quality of life by assisting with activities of daily living.
- Enhance patient physical recovery with emotional and social support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active WV CNA Certification
- Active WV Cares
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- At least 1 year of CNA experience
- Positive attitude and flexibility
- 6 Month Contract
- Morning, Evening and Midnight shifts
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply