Location: Eutaw, AL
LTAC Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Opportunity - 13 Week Contract (Alabama)
There is a 13-week contract available for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to work out of Eutaw, AL. The hired (LPN) will be responsible for providing care within a 70+ bed facility to elderly patients/residents + those with disabilities who cannot be cared for at home.
- At least 1 year of LTC/LTAC experience
- At least 1 year of (LPN) experience
- Active BLS certification
- Active Alabama or Compact license
- Prior experience in Psych
- 3-12's (7 pm - 7 am) or (7 am - 7 pm)
- Travel nursing
Please apply if you're interested or want more information about Sunbelt Staffing's opportunities.
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled