Location: Boulder, CO
LPN: Travel LTC in ColoradoApply
LPN: Travel LTC in Colorado
Sunbelt is searching for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a travel contract position in Glenwood Springs, CO. This 70-bed facility has short-term rehabilitation and long-term care patients. If you are willing to travel and have at least one year of recent experience you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
- 8 Shifts, 40 Hour work weeks
- Evening and Night Shift, 2p-10p
- 13 Week Contract (possible extension)
- Valid and Current Colorado LPN License or Compact License
- Basic Life Support Certification from American Heart Association
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents and provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education and notifies family on condition changes
- Updates plan of care when needed and observes and documents observations and care given to the residents
- At least 1 year of recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Travel/Contract experience preferred
- Long Term Care
Compensation: $26-34/hr. We offer medical, dental, vision, life and disability plans as well as 401k with employer match.
To apply to this LPN Position in Fort Collins, CO, or send your updated resume to emily.janecek@Sunbeltstaffing.com today to learn about this and other contract positions available in the U.S.
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | Emily.email@example.com
#sunbeltturns30 #whereyoushine #nowhiring #emilysunbeltjobs #nursejobs #nursingjobs #travelnurse #Coloradojobs #LPN #healthcare #healthcarejobs #alabamajobs #travelLPN #nightnurse #malenurse #femalenurse #healthcarejobs #nurselife #coloradonurse
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply