Location: Bridgeport, WV
LPN Nights- Bridgeport, WVApply
A facility out of Bridgeport, West Virginia, provides licensed nursing services and is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). More than a nursing home, AMFM centers provide a person-centered care plan that addresses the medical, social, nutritional, and spiritual needs of our patients.
Apply today to learn more about this opportunity to work with a well-known organization! #BridgeportJobs
• Medication administration and treatments.
• Assist with admission, transfer and discharging of residents
• Document resident care services by charting in resident medical records and department records.
• Educate residents regarding treatment, rehabilitation, change of status, etc., as well as family members.
• Assure quality of care by adhering to DOH standards of practice and facility standards of care.
• Assist with solving resident’s problems by working with the interdisciplinary team.
• 8 week contract with possible ext.
• 36 hours
• 12's- Nights
• A High School Diploma or General Education Degree; or one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have a Licensed Practical Nurse's License current
Comprehensive benefits plan to eligible team members including health, dental, and vision.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply