Location: Rushville, IL
LPN Needed for Upcoming School Year Job in Rushville, IL
Sunbelt Staffing is now working with a school district in the Rushville, IL area that is seeking to hire for an LPN for this job for this upcoming school year.
- Performing all clerical detail associated with school health program including health record update, immunization records, and record of communicable diseases to report.
- Report unusual symptoms to the Public Health Nurse and seek direction. In an emergency, directly to the school principal for immediate direction.
- Accept excuses and physicians’ notes from children.
- Administer medication to student strictly following the school policy for medications administered in the school.
Requirements for Consideration:
- IL LPN License
- Previous school experience as an LPN
For Immediate consideration, please apply to this job post and send your resume to our hiring manager at Stephanie.Wattie@SunbeltStaffing.com
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled