Location: Springfield, MA
LPN Licensed Practical Nurse part time job near Springfield, MAApply
I am helping a school district, in the Springfield, MA area to locate a Licensed Practical Nurse to assist a student needing 1:1 care throughout the school day. This position is for the current school year.
LPN Job Details:
- 16 hours a week
- Monday – Thursday (11:30-3:30)
- School located near Springfield, MA
Licensed Practical Nurse responsibilities and duties:
- 1:1 with a student needing care with his feeding tube and trach
- LPN will have to ride transportation to and from school with child
- Executing general school nursing needs
Sunbelt Benefits Offered:
- Weekly pay
- Optional Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
A Massachusetts LPN license will be required to be considered for this school nurse job.
If you would like to apply for or request more information regarding this part-time, LPN job in the Springfield, MA area please contact Hannah Podwirny either by phone 813.688.9180 or by email [email protected].
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply