Location: Bow, NH
LPN job opening near the Bow, NH area (School-based)Apply
We are looking for New Hampshire LPN's that would be interested in a School-based position for the upcoming school year with a district in the Bow, NH area.
Hours: Full time- Mon-Fri 7:30-4:30
- New Hampshire LPN License required
- Experience with Seizure disorders
- Experience with G-tube care/management/feeding
- Candidates must have the ability to travel to the Bow, NH area
- The LPN will be working 1:1 with a medically fragile student in Middle School
- There will be a lot of training and support provided in this role
- The student has a Hoyer Lift
- The student has Cerebral Palsy, a Seizure Disorder, and Dysphagia
- The LPN will be riding the bus to and from school with the student
To be considered for this Nurse job opening in the Bow, NH area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply