Location: Englewood, CO
LPN Job near the Englewood, CO areaApply
Sunbelt has an immediate need for a full-time LPN in the Englewood, CO area. In this position you will administer medications, health treatments, and support as delegated to by the school RN, and will assist with COVID needed support as delegated.
LPN Job Details:
- Serves as the back up COVID coordinator in the school building when possible
- Comply with law regarding suspected child abuse
- Supports the COVID coordinator in reporting infectious disease outbreaks, and helping to manage steps related to COVID or other infectious disease illnesses within the school
LPN Job Requirements:
- CO LPN license
- Pediatric experience preferred
- Comfortable working onsite and commuting in this area
If this position near the Englewood, CO area seems like the perfect fit for you, please reach out to me by sending your resume to the email below or apply here today.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply