Location: Lowell, MA
Lowell, MA: School-Based Speech Language Pathologist
I am working with a school district near Lowell, MA to schedule interviews for a speech language pathologist job. This is a short-term contract covering a maternity leave.
- Full-time (M-F 7:30 AM-2:30 PM)
- Provide speech therapy services to students aged 14-21 who have a range of needs and disabilities
- Develop and implement IEP goals and participate in IEP meetings
- Collaborate with other members of service staff (therapists, counselors, etc.) to co-treat students in group settings
- Must have active MA SLP license and ASHA CCC
- Experience with behavior intervention strategies and knowledge of AAC are required
- Must be comfortable with both on-site and virtual settings
For additional information about this job, please send your most current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (813) 379-3707.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled