Location: Los Angeles, CA
Los Angeles, CA School Psychologist job opportunity hiring nowApply
A school near Los Angeles, CA is looking for 2 highly qualified School Psychologists to join their staff.
- full time opportunities 37.5hours / week
- typical Elementary school caseload
- Onsite positions available
- 1) Need school psychologist with school-based experience. This psychologist will be supporting mostly the Preschool Team and with Assessments for 2.5 days/week. Then assessment support at an Elem and/or Middle School for 1.5 days/week.
Monday- Friday - 7:30 am to 3:30 ---7.5 hours.
2) 2nd full time Psych (35 hours) until Winter Break (most likely until EOSY) - Will work / float between a handful of Elementary schools.
- CA School Psychology licensure
- Previous school-based experience desired (new graduates are welcome to apply)
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Screen
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a school Psychologist job sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply