Location: Hopkins, MN
Looking for multiple LPN's for school based job opportunity next to Hopkins, MNApply
A school district in the Hopkins, MN area is seeking multiple LPN’s to work the remainder of the school year, and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews!
- 5 days per week; 6.5 hours per day
- Each nurse will serve 1 school in the district and work under the direction of a licensed school nurse
- Caring for ill students
- Distribute medication
- Read Health Plans
- Perform day to day care of students
- Active MN LPN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Must have 1 year of nursing experience
- School-based experience is a PLUS, but not required
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity in the Hopkins, MN area, or to submit your resume, please contact me at Michael.Smith@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-343-2365.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply