Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Looking For a Full Time Occupational TherapistApply
We are working with a great school district in the Scottsdale, AZ area that is looking to hire a full-time Speech Language Pathologist Assistant for the extended school year and upcoming school year.
- High School caseload
- AZ OT License
- Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Master’s degree or bachelor’s degree in Speech Language Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Assisting students in the areas of Articulation/Language/Fluency
- Work and educate students with mild to moderate disabilities in communication and speech
- Establish a positive learning environment and respond to the individual needs of students
- Help build and transfer the communication and linguistics skills of students with speech impairments outside of the classroom
Apply now to this position or send your resume to [email protected] today to learn more about this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply