Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Long-Term Sub, Virtual Special Education School Teacher Job Grand Rapids, MIApply
Long-Term Sub, Virtual Special Education School Teacher Job – Grand Rapids, MI
Sunbelt has partnered with an incredibly supportive district in the Grand Rapids, MI area that is looking for someone to fill an open, Long-Term Sub Virtual Special Education Teacher Job. This school district is looking for someone to jump right in and showcase their skills and abilities.
- Full-time, 37.5 - 40hrs/wk,
- Caseload: Mild – Moderate
- K - 12, Virtual, work from home!
- Assess students with cognitive disabilities
- Assisting students with multiple mild – moderate needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Special Education
- Must have active MI SPED license/certification
- Minimum 2 years of previous school experienced required
- Pass a background check and drug screening.
- Competitive pay package
- Weekly paychecks!
- Interview assistance and support!
- Benefit package available, Medical, Dental, Vision + 401k option.
How to Apply:
If you or someone you know is looking for a Long-Term Sub Virtual Special Education School Teacher Job in the Grand Rapids, MI area, please send your most updated resume directly to [email protected] or call/text at (813) 219-1092.
National Hiring Manager
[email protected] | (813) 219-1092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply