Location: Buckhannon, WV
Long Term Care - Travel Evening CNAApply
Buckhannon, WV - Travel Evening CNA
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking an experienced travel Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA to work an 8+ week contract assignment. The hired CNA will be working within a 100+ bed long-term care facility - located in Buckhannon, WV.
- The hired CNA will be responsible for the following core duties/responsibilities: assisting physicians and supervising medical staff with direct patient care activities; assisting patients in dressing/undressing, bathing, eating, and any additional ADLs; recording and reporting vital signs; assisting with procedures.
- Active West Virginia CNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- Preferred: Previous experience with PCC (Point-Click-Care)
- 8-hour shifts
- Evening shift: 3p-11p
Employment Type: This is a full-time, travel nursing contract assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a completed application with an attached updated resume and a list of clinical supervisory references.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply