Location: Philadelphia, PA
Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner
There is an open Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner job in Philadelphia, PA. The Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner will manage the care of patients residing in a large long term care facility.
- The Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner will collaborate with Primary Care Physicians to manage chronic medical and behavioral issues in a long term care setting.
- The Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner will perform comprehensive assessments and document findings in accordance with CMS regulations.
- 8 hour day shifts, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM - Flexible
- 40 hours per week
- 26 week contract
- 1 years of experience as an Nurse Practitioner or RN in a long-term care, community or rehabilitation setting
- Understanding of the geriatric patient population and chronic illnesses
- PA state license
- AHA BLS
- Certified Nurse Practitioner through ANCC or AANP in adult, family, primary care and/or geriatrics
- MSN required
Employment Type: Travel, Contract, Temporary, Full Time,
Immediate interviews are being conducted. If you are interested in applying to Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner job in Philadelphia, PA, please send a resume and references to Brenna Doulgeris at Brenna.Doulgeris@sunbeltstaffing.com or call me directly at 813-261-2242.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled