Location: Utica, NY
Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner - Medicare Assessments
Currently seeking a qualified Nurse Practitioner for a long-term care facility near Utica, NY.
The hired Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for managing care for Medicare Advantage members in the Long-Term Care Facility setting.
- conduct Complex assessments
- create treatment plans
- prescribe medication
- Manage a caseload of DSNP Medicare members
- Diagnose treat and document monthly in EMR on all members
- Coding and documentation responsibilities
- Quality gap closure on all members
- Deliver Model of care
Must have qualifications/experience:
- NP License or MD License
- Board Certified
- Long Term Care experience
- AGNP certification
- Hours: Monday through Friday 8-5pm
- Dress Code: Business casual
- Job Type: Contract/Temp to Perm
If you are interested in this Long Term Care Nurse Practitioner role caring for Medicare members please send your resume to Victoria.email@example.com or call directly 813-261-2250.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled