Location: Durham, NC
Long Term Care LPNApply
Sunbelt has an immediate need for a travel LPN at an 8 week contract located in a Long Term Care facility in Durham, NC. This is a second shift role with call every other weekend.
Requirements for this opportunity:
- NC LPN License
- 2 years of LPN experience
- 2 years of Long Term Care (LTC) experience
- Admitting new residents
- Assisting physicians during rounds of residents’ rooms
- Assigning and delegating duties to non-licensed nursing staff
- Monitoring resident care and supervising other nursing staff
- Performing ongoing assessments of residents’ physical and mental health
- Explaining procedures and treatment protocols to residents
Traveling with Sunbelt comes with some great perks:
- Customized pay packages to match your specific needs
- Start dates ranging from 1-5 weeks from date of application
- Weekly paychecks
- Single point of contact relationship with your recruiter
- Full benefits package
- Credentialing team in house to help keep you up to date on any expiring certifications
And many more!
All applications are addressed within 24 business hours of submission!
To be considered for this or other travel nursing opportunities please apply below or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply