Location: Fort Collins, CO
Long-Term Care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Fort Collins, ColoradoApply
Long-Term Care Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Fort Collins, Colorado
Sunbelt Staffing is looking for a Certified Nursing Assistant with experience working in a long-term care facility. The facility is located in Fort Collins, Colorado. This will start as a 6-8 week contract. If you are interested and would like to learn more, please read the job details below.
- Provide excellent care for patients and tend to their general well being
- Take temperature, blood pressure, pulse readings, and any treatments and first-aid under supervision of nursing staff
- Take clients to all appointments, meals, and activities
- Work with nursing staff to execute patient care plans
- Assist with maintaining a healthy, safe, and clean living environment for residents
- Colorado CNA Certification
- BLS through American Heart Association Certification.
- 1 year of recent CNA experience
Shifts: All Shifts Available
Employment Type: Contract, 6-8 weeks
If you are interested in applying to this position in Fort Collins, Colorado please send me your updated Resume with supervisory clinical references to me at [email protected]. Feel free to call me at 813-219-1049 for immediate consideration.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply