Location: Lockport, IL
Lockport, IL- Speech Language Pathologist (Clinical Fellow)
Ready to 'Shine'?
We are interviewing candidates for a Speech language Pathologist (SLP) job vacancy. The SLP will be primarily responsible for helping students succeed by providing direct treatment of speech disorders and or impairments.
At Sunbelt, you will a career where you shine!
Why Should You Apply?
- Weekly Paycheck- get paid every Friday!
- Flexible work hours- great work/life balance
- Generous time off: 5 holidays, winter break, spring break and the summers off
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance/ 401-K Benefits available
- Excellent company culture and support
Requirements for Applying:
- You must be a licensed SLP in Illinois
For immediate consideration:
Contact the Hiring manager, Joscelyn Perez- Van Valzah, at 813-288-3118 and email your resume to Joscelyn.Perez@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled