Location: Sarasota, FL
Local or Travel - Telemetry RN Needed - Sarasota, FLApply
There is a medical center in Sarasota, FL that is actively seeking multiple Registered Nurses with Telemetry experience for an 13-week travel or local assignment. There is a high chance of extensions with excellent job performance. Both AM and PM shifts are available. The facility has increased the pay to help meet the demand.
Details about the position are listed below. If interested in applying for this opportunity, you may call or text Patti Tate at (813)219-1050. Current resumes may be sent to email@example.com. Please indicate a time available to connect about the assignment.
- 13 weeks
- 36 hours per week
- Weekly Pay
- Days or Nights
- Possible extension based on performance
- ASN Degree
- Active FL or Compact RN License
- Current BLS, ACLS and NIHSS Certifications
- 2 or more years of Telemetry experience
- EKG monitoring and interpretation
- Electronic Charting experience
- 2 Weekends in 4 weeks
- Must have prior 2 travel contract experiences
This position is open to local or travel Registered Nurses.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply