Location: Overland Park, KS
Local Long Term Care, RN-Overland Park, KSApply
There is a need for a Local, Long Term Care Registered Nurse (RN) in Overland Park, KS. Please see details below.
- Monitor and record patient vital signs.
- Monitor and record patients progress.
- Create care plans for patients.
- Administer medications and treatments.
- Perform wound and skin care.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 8 Week Contract
- Night shift
- Active KS RN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- At least 1 year of RN experience
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply